Painted With Love
The Painted with Love Suite is a fantastic collection in the new Occasions catalogue - see pages 18-19 for all the amazing products, perfectly coordinated and gorgeous!! The Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper is absolutely stunning. You have to see it in real life, the catalogue does not show all it's beauty. This paper is great for Valentine's Day projects, but can be used beyond Valentine's Day for other types of projects as well.
Here is a card that doesn't have to be for Valentine's Day, although the love theme does come through!
Why not make one of these to send to someone you love, or use it to inspire your creativity. Supplies and instructions are below.
Happy Stamping Hugs,
· Stamps – Layering Love
· Cardstock – Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
· Designer Series Paper (DSP) – Painted with Love
· Ink – Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
· Misc. – Love Mini Tinsel Trim Combo Pack, Sweet & Sassy Framelits, Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals,
· Melon Mambo cardstock – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
· Rich Razzleberry cardstock – 5-1/4” x 4”
· Whisper White cardstock – 4”x4”
· Painted with Love DSP – 5” x 3-3/4”, scrap for hearts
· Love Mini Tinsel – 7”
1. Adhere the Painted with Love DSP to the Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
2. Wrap the 7” tinsel around DSP and Rich Razzleberry cardstock and adhere to the back of the card with SNAIL adhesive.
3. Adhere the Rich Razzleberry cardstock to the Melon Mambo card.
4. Ink the Live Laugh Love stamp with Melon Mambo, before stamping on cardstock roll the edges of the stamp in the Rich Razzleberry. Stamp on the 4” Whisper White cardstock.
5. Cut out heart with a heart framelit that frames the words nicely.
6. Cut out 2 hearts using scrap pieces of the Painted with Love DSP with desired heart framelits.
7. Adhere the DSP hearts to card using SNAIL adhesive.
8. Adhere the Live Laugh Love heart to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.